Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Cheesy Baked Fish over Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Cheesy Baked Fish over Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making some modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you probably pick out many items out of habit. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy cheesy baked fish over rice recipe. To make creamy cheesy baked fish over rice you need 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Cheesy Baked Fish over Rice:
- Take 8 of fish fillets (tilapia, catfish, bass, etc).
- Take 3/4 cup of crushed garlic & cheese croutons.
- Get 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Provide of garlic salt.
- Prepare of italian seasoning.
- Provide 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of flour.
- Provide 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 2 cup of chicken broth.
- Get 2 cup of instant rice.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of italian seasoning.
Steps to make Creamy Cheesy Baked Fish over Rice:
- Spray 9×13 inch pan with cooking spray. Place fish in pan in a single layer. Sprinkle fish with garlic salt & italian seasoning. Sprinkle 1/2 of croutons over fish. Melt butter in a saucepan, add flour and stir until smooth, add broth and stir until smooth, add cream of mushroom soup & stir all until smooth. Pour sauce evenly over fish. Sprinkle with cheese and remaining croutons. Bake at 325° for one hour. Last 4 ingredients are for rice (see directions below) Serve baked fish over Rice..
- Directions for Rice: Boil broth on stove in medium boiler until boiling. Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients. Cover rice and let sit until done. Stir gently..
If you find this Creamy Cheesy Baked Fish over Rice recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.