Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Punjabi Beef And Spinach Curry #mycookbook recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Punjabi Beef And Spinach Curry #mycookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Punjabi Beef And Spinach Curry #mycookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat lots of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to punjabi beef and spinach curry #mycookbook recipe. You can have punjabi beef and spinach curry #mycookbook using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Punjabi Beef And Spinach Curry #mycookbook:
- Get 500 g of Diced Beef.
- Provide 300 g of Diced Onions.
- Take 1 tbsp of Garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Ginger paste.
- Take 4 of green chillies.
- Get 200 g of Spinach.
- Get 3 tbsp of Plain Yogurt.
- Provide 150 g of chopped tomatoes (fresh or tinned).
- Provide 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder(optional).
- Provide 1/2 of cinnamon stick.
- Provide 1 of black cardamom.
- Provide 2 of cloves.
- Use 2-3 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of Tumeric.
- Get 3/4 tsp of cumin powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Get 4 Tbsp of Oil.
- Take 350 ml of water.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Dry mango powder.
- Take of Chopped coriander for garnish.
- Get 1 tbsp of cream as desired (garnish).
Steps to make Punjabi Beef And Spinach Curry #mycookbook:
- In an pot fry off the cumin seeds,bay leaves, cinnamon stick, bashed caradamon pods and cloves in oil until the aroma is released. Add the chopped onions and fry until transparent and then the beef. Cook until the beef is soft n little tender (20 mins) on medium heat..
- Add the garlic, ginger and chopped green chillies and cook for a further 2 minute. Now add the cumin, coriander and turmeric powder,dry mango powder & red chilli powder. Stir through the onions and the beef meat..
- Add the tomatoes, salt to taste and bring to a simmer. After 35-40 mins stir and cook for a further 15 minutes, add a 250-300ml of water if the curry is getting dry. After 15 minutes you add the spinach, which adds moisture to the dish and cook it for 5 more minutes, so that the spinach is heated through. To finish stir through the yogurt..
- Once the beef is cooked, serve it in the serving dish. Garnish with fresh coriander and cream as desired..
- Enjoy with your choice of Rice, Naan bread or Roti..
If you find this Punjabi Beef And Spinach Curry #mycookbook recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.