Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Rigatoni and Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Rigatoni and Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than entirely changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not want to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked rigatoni and meatballs recipe. You can have baked rigatoni and meatballs using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Rigatoni and Meatballs:
- Take 1 box (16 oz.) of rigatoni noodles.
- Provide 2 cups of ricotta cheese.
- Provide 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Use of Sauce:.
- Provide 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 3 cans (8 oz.) of each unsalted tomato sauce.
- Use 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Get 1 tsp. of each dried basil, dried parsley.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of each salt, granulated sugar, onion powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of pepper.
- Prepare of Meatballs:.
- Use 1 lb. of ground beef.
- Provide 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Use 1 tsp. of dried parsley.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of each salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, basil.
- Use 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
Steps to make Baked Rigatoni and Meatballs:
- First thing to do is get your sauce going. In a large pot, heat the oil over medium heat. Once it's hot, add the garlic. Cook and stir just until it's fragrant… only a minute or two. Then pour in the tomato sauce, cream, sugar and seasonings. Once it starts to simmer, reduce the heat down to low and start preparing the meatballs..
- For the meatballs, place the ground beef, breadcrumbs, cheese, egg and seasonings into a large bowl. Use your hands to mix and incorporate everything together. Then roll the meat mixture into mini meatballs. Heat the oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Once it's hot, add the meatballs to the skillet in batches. Cook and roll them around in the skillet every few minutes until they are browned on all sides. Then remove them from the skillet and stir them gently into the sauce..
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×13" baking pan and set it aside. Heat a large pot of salted water over high heat. Once it begins to boil, stir in the rigatoni pasta and cook according to package directions, until al dente. Drain and return to the pot. Then stir the ricotta cheese into the hot pasta. Add the sauce and meatballs to the pot and stir it all together. Then turn it out into the greased pan and sprinkle the mozzarella cheese evenly over the top..
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes, or until heated through and the cheese has a nice golden color. Serve immediately..
- If you only wanted to bake a smaller serving at a time, you could turn out the pasta mixture into two greased 8×8"baking pans instead of the larger 9×13". Top one with cheese and cook it immediately. Let the second one cool down completely, then top with the cheese, wrap it up tightly and place it in the freezer. The night before you're planning on baking it, place it in the fridge to thaw out overnight, then bake it for 30-40 minutes or until 165°F throughout. Each 8×8" pan will serve 4 people..
If you find this Baked Rigatoni and Meatballs recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.