Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best 2-Ingredient Banana Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 2-Ingredient Banana Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Although you may already consume a lot of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 2-ingredient banana pancakes recipe. You can cook 2-ingredient banana pancakes using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare 2-Ingredient Banana Pancakes:
- Take 1 of ripe banana.
- Get 2 of large eggs, lightly beaten.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- You need of Optional mix-ins.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh fruit, like blueberries, raspberries, or chopped apples.
- Get 2 tablespoons of granulated oat.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder.
Instructions to make 2-Ingredient Banana Pancakes:
- Mash the banan. Continue mashing until the banana has a pudding-like consistency and no large lumps remain; a few small lumps are okay..
- Add flavorings if desired. Add 1/8 teaspoon of baking powder for fluffier, lighter pancakes, and whisk in salt, vanilla, cocoa powder, or honey to flavor the pancakes..
- Stir in the eggs. The batter will be very loose and liquidy, more like whisked eggs than regular pancake batter..
- Heat a pan over medium heat. Drop the batter on hot griddle. Drop about 2 tablespoons of batter into the pan. Keep your pancakes fairly small. Not only will they cook more quickly, but they’re easier to flip. It should sizzle immediately — if not, turn up the heat slightly..
- Cook for about 1 minute. Cook the pancakes until the bottoms look browned and golden when you lift a corner..
- Flip the pancakes using a thin spatula. Cook until the other side is also golden-brown, about 1 minute more..
- Serve warm and enjoy!.
If you find this 2-Ingredient Banana Pancakes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.