Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Laksa (Singaporean Noodle Soup) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Laksa (Singaporean Noodle Soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Laksa (Singaporean Noodle Soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular treats is natural yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to laksa (singaporean noodle soup) recipe. You can cook laksa (singaporean noodle soup) using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Laksa (Singaporean Noodle Soup):
- Take 1 handful of noodles, boiled aldente.
- Use 1/2 cup of boneless chicken (boiled and shredded).
- Take 10-12 of prawns.
- Provide 2 of eggs, hard boiled and quartered.
- Provide 3 tbsps. of oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- Take 5-6 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 inch of piece of galangal (thai ginger).
- Take 2 stalk of lemongrass (only the white part).
- Provide 1 tsp. of tamarind paste.
- Provide 8 or to taste of whole dry red chilies.
- Provide 2 tbsp. of shrimps (deep fried).
- Get 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Take 2 tbsps. of macadamia nuts/ peanuts.
- Provide 1 tbsp. of roasted coriander-cumin powder.
- You need 1 litre of chicken stock.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Prepare 5-6 of kafir lime leaves.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Use 1 tsp. of coriander leaves, chopped.
Instructions to make Laksa (Singaporean Noodle Soup):
- Grind the ingredients from onion to coriander-cumin powder into a paste with little water. Keep aside. Heat oil in a pan and saute the prepared masala paste till oil separates from the sides of the pan..
- Add the stock, salt to taste, prawns and kafir lime leaves. Simmer on low flame after the first boil for 8 minutes. Add the shredded chicken and simmer further for 2 more minutes. Remove from heat and add the coconut milk and simmer on low flame for a minute..
- To serve, pour the soup in individual bowls and top up with the noodles and eggs. Garnish with coriander leaves..
If you find this Laksa (Singaporean Noodle Soup) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.