Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Fish Soup Rice Noodle (Gluten Free) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish Soup Rice Noodle (Gluten Free) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish Soup Rice Noodle (Gluten Free) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish soup rice noodle (gluten free) recipe. To cook fish soup rice noodle (gluten free) you only need 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Fish Soup Rice Noodle (Gluten Free):
- Use 4 pieces of thin Hake (or cod).
- Prepare of Rice Noodle (Bee Hoon).
- Prepare 2 of Carrots (sliced).
- Take 2 stalks of Spring Unions (thinly sliced the white parts).
- Use 1 tbsp of Sesame Oil.
- You need 2 inches of Ginger (sliced).
- Take of Frying oil.
- Take 1/2 cup of Corn flour.
- Prepare 1 handful of anchovies.
- Take 1 of small Chinese Cabbage.
- Take 2 tbsp of GF soya sauce.
Instructions to make Fish Soup Rice Noodle (Gluten Free):
- In a large pot, add sesame oil and in with ginger, cook for about 1 min..
- Add 2 liter water to it and soya sauce..
- Take two pieces of fish and cut into smaller size and add to the pot..
- Cook the soup with high heat until boiling. Turn to low heat..
- In another small pan, add oil over high heat..
- Coat the other pieces of fish in corn flour and deep fry them..
- Once the fish finished deep frying, add anchovies and deep fry it for a min..
- Once the anchovies are cooked, add the white parts of spring unions it cook until brown..
- Back to the big pot, add carrots and cabbage in..
- Add rice noodle in and leave it for two mins..
- Add salt to taste..
- Serve with anchovies, fried fish, spring unions and chillies optional..
If you find this Fish Soup Rice Noodle (Gluten Free) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.