Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for My lovely tasty Fish Soup 😉 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best My lovely tasty Fish Soup 😉 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My lovely tasty Fish Soup 😉 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making some small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. Even more important than completely modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my lovely tasty fish soup 😉 recipe. To cook my lovely tasty fish soup 😉 you only need 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My lovely tasty Fish Soup ;):
- Provide 2 medium of Sweet Potatoes.
- Provide 5 of Hard Boiled Eggs.
- Get 1/4 cup of boiling water.
- Take 6 of white fish fillets, frozen.
- Provide 1 cup of mussels or your choice of mixed fish.
- Get 1 cup of Prawns.
- Take 1 cup of Sweetcorn.
- Take 1/4 cup of Broad beans.
- Get 1/2 cup of Sweet Peas.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of White wine vinegar.
- Provide 1 pinch of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- Provide 1 tsp of Dijon Mustard.
- You need 1/2 cup of Single Cream.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cajun spice or chili.
Instructions to make My lovely tasty Fish Soup ;):
- Cut up potatoes cubed, and put in a saucepan and boil for 10-15 mins. Also put Eggs in to hard boil..
- In a large pan, put in frozen fish, break it into chunks and add water. Bring to the boil and cover and simmer for 5 mins. Add other fish/mussels/prawns and cover carry on simmering..
- Add the sweetcorn, broad beans and sweet peas mix well return the lid bring to the boil and simmer for a further 5 mins..
- Add the salt, pepper, white wine vinegar, lemon juice and mix well. Add fish sauce and mix well, then add Dijon mustard and mix. Take it off the gas, or electric and transfer into a oven dish..
- Now add the potatoes, leave to cool for 5 mins then add and stir in cream gently, not to break up the fish too much..
- Also add the cajun spice or a little chili spice to heighten the flavour. Then slice the hard boiled eggs and place them all over the top and sprinkle a little black pepper over the eggs and salt if you like..
- Lastley put it in the oven (150°C or gas mark 6) for 20 mins or until bubbling hot. . Serve with lovely hot crusty bread, french sticks or the likes. Cover with foil as you don't want to burn the eggs..
If you find this My lovely tasty Fish Soup 😉 recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.