Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Toasts baked with cheese, tomato and eggplants recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Toasts baked with cheese, tomato and eggplants recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Toasts baked with cheese, tomato and eggplants recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few modest changes.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to toasts baked with cheese, tomato and eggplants recipe. To make toasts baked with cheese, tomato and eggplants you only need 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Toasts baked with cheese, tomato and eggplants:
- Use of easy.
- You need 2 of bread.
- You need 2 of cherry tomato.
- You need 3/4 of black olives.
- You need 5 slice of mushrooms.
- Use 1 slice of havarti (light).
- Get 1/3 cup of fresh cheese (unsalted).
- Prepare 5 slice of small eggplants.
- Get 5 slice of red pepper.
- You need 2 of cheddar cheese.
- Use 1 of olive oil.
- Provide 1 of oregano.
- Use 1 of basil.
- Use 1 of black pepper.
Steps to make Toasts baked with cheese, tomato and eggplants:
- prepare the bread adding few olive oil.
- put the chesse on (fresh and havarti on each bread).
- cut the tomato, mushrooms and eggplants.
- put the tomato and mushrooms together on the same bread, and the eggplants on the other.
- put red pepper and cheddar on eggplants bread.
- slice black olives and add it to the tomato bread.
- spice eggplants bread with basil, and tomato bread with oregano and both with black pepper.
- add olive oil onto both toasts to prevent drying at the oven.
- preheat the oven if you need it, and bake the toasts to 150C for 20 minutes.
- …and enjoy!.
If you find this Toasts baked with cheese, tomato and eggplants recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.