Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Vegan Spicy Butternut Squash & Lentil Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan Spicy Butternut Squash & Lentil Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Spicy Butternut Squash & Lentil Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Probably the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It consists of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan spicy butternut squash & lentil soup recipe. To make vegan spicy butternut squash & lentil soup you only need 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegan Spicy Butternut Squash & Lentil Soup:
- Get 1 of Butternut squash.
- Provide 2 of medium onions.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1 litre of vegetable stock.
- You need 100 g of Lentils.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of hot chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of whole red chilli.
Instructions to make Vegan Spicy Butternut Squash & Lentil Soup:
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over a medium-high heat. Fry the onions with a pinch of salt for 7 mins, or until softened and just caramelised. Add the garlic, chilli powder and chilli, and cook for 1 min more..
- Stir in the squash and lentils. Pour over the stock and season to taste. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat to a simmer and cook, covered, for 25 mins or until the squash is soft. Blitz the soup until smooth and season to taste..
If you find this Vegan Spicy Butternut Squash & Lentil Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.