Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Japanese Beef Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Beef Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese beef curry recipe. To cook japanese beef curry you need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Japanese Beef Curry:
- Prepare 500 g of beef cube.
- Prepare 1 of potato (dice).
- Prepare 1 of carrot (dice).
- Take 1 of yellow onion (thin stripes).
- Use 1 of apple (grated).
- Get 1 of Japanese Curry Sauce mix (92 g).
- You need 1 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Take of Sugar.
- Provide of Cooking oil.
- Use of Water.
Steps to make Japanese Beef Curry:
- Heat the oil over medium heat in a pressure cooker..
- Add onion and cook until translucent..
- Add beef and cook until it turn brown..
- Add all the vegetables..
- Add water until it covers all the ingredients..
- Close the lid and cook with pressure cooker for min. 20 minutes (depend on your pressure cooker).
- Open the pressure cooker lid and set to the low heat..
- Break the curry mix into chunks and add in. Stir well..
- Add tomato ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, salt, sugar and grated apple. Mix well..
- Simmer until the sauce thickens. Ready to serve with rice or noodle..
If you find this Japanese Beef Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.