Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Kanya's Tom Kha Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Kanya's Tom Kha Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kanya's Tom Kha Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is often a snack many people take for granted. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, however. It is made up of tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kanya's tom kha soup recipe. You can have kanya's tom kha soup using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kanya's Tom Kha Soup:
- Use 4 of fish fillets.
- Get 2 of lemongrass stalks.
- Prepare 1 clove of galangal.
- Take 4 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Provide 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of fishsauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of palm sugar.
- Provide 1 bunch of each coriander and spring onion.
- Get 6 of cherry tomato.
- You need 3 of shallots ,halves.
- Get 3 of mushroom.
- Use 1 of dry pepper to garnish.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of roasted chili oil.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Provide 2 of chili ,crushed ( optional).
- You need 1/3 tsp of salt to taste.
Steps to make Kanya's Tom Kha Soup:
- Tom Kha is mildy Thai soup,taste creammy,sweetness from coconut milk,famous one is with chicken,but i cook with fish today as my own favorite ,first of all heat coconut milk in soup pot,add sliced lemongrass,kaffir lime leaves,galangal ,mushroom,shallots,fresh chili ,all are sliced ! ..keep them boil on medium heat about 3 mins.
- Add sliced fish into soup,but dont stir ,wait to another 2 mins,add tomato,fishsauce,both sugars,lime juice,stir only to mix,cook it 3 more mins,add coriander,spring onion,heat off.
- Transfer to serving bowl,to garnish is optional with roasted chili okl,coriander,and dried pepper.
If you find this Kanya's Tom Kha Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.