Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Hashbrown Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Hashbrown Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy hashbrown casserole recipe. To cook creamy hashbrown casserole you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Hashbrown Casserole:
- Provide 1 package (32 oz) of frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed.
- Use 1 pound of Velveeta cubed.
- Get 2 cups (16 oz) of sour cream.
- Get 1 can (10 3/4 oz) of condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of butter, melted, divided.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of chopped onion.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of paprika.
- Get 2 cups of corn flakes, slightly crushed.
Steps to make Creamy Hashbrown Casserole:
- In large bowl, combine the hash browns, cheese, sour cream, soup, 1/2 cup butter, and onion. Spread into a greased 13x9x2 in baking dish..
- Combine cornflakes and remaining butter, sprinkle on top..
- Sprinkle with paprika..
- Bake uncovered, at 350°F for 50-60 mins or until heated through..
- Garnish with savory if desired..
If you find this Creamy Hashbrown Casserole recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.