Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for rigatoni pasta and sauce baked recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect rigatoni pasta and sauce baked recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to rigatoni pasta and sauce baked recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Various minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rigatoni pasta and sauce baked recipe. You can cook rigatoni pasta and sauce baked using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make rigatoni pasta and sauce baked:
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground beef if vegan sub eggplant here 2 chopped.
- Provide 1 box of rigatoni pasta cook as per instuctions.
- Provide 1 small of onion chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Provide 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Hungarian paprika.
- Take 1 of salt to taste.
- You need 1 tsp of whole leaf oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Take 1 tsp of granulated garlic.
- Take 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce omit if vegan due to anchovies.
- Take 1 cup of cheese on top sharp cheddar omit if vegan.
Instructions to make rigatoni pasta and sauce baked:
- preheat oven to 425°F Fahrenheit boil pasta brown meat/stir fry eggplant.
- add onions cook abit drain meat /remove eggplant when onion Is soft add sauce and spices. let cook a bit.
- put pasta in a 9×13 baking pan add eggplant to sauce add sauce to pasta.
- add cheese/omit cheese if vegan can use rice milk thicken like a cheesy sauce or coconut milk if so omit sugar in recipe bake.
- let sit for 5 minutes minimum.
If you find this rigatoni pasta and sauce baked recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.