Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Alaca Soup (Vegan) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Alaca Soup (Vegan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Alaca Soup (Vegan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to alaca soup (vegan) recipe. To cook alaca soup (vegan) you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Alaca Soup (Vegan):
- Take 1 cup of chickpeas.
- Get 1 cup of green lentil.
- Get 2 cups of bulgur wheat (course).
- You need 1.5 of white onions.
- Use 1 bunch of Swiss Chard.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- You need 2 of red paprika peppers.
- You need 6 tablespoons of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pomegranate molasses or 1 lemon.
- Use of Dried ground mint.
- Provide of Black pepper.
- You need of Sea salt.
- Prepare of Crushed Red Pepper.
Instructions to make Alaca Soup (Vegan):
- Pressure cook the chickpeas for 30 min in 10 cups of water.
- Mix in lentils, bulgur and tomato paste, stir and bring the heat to low.
- Cut the onions as circles and add in with salt, pepper and crushed red pepper. Cook for 25 min..
- In a frying pan, sautee the chards in olive oil together with dried mint for 5 min.
- Add the sauteed chards and pomegranate molasses or lemon into the soup and cook for 10 more min on low heat..
- Serve with toast bread in a deep bowl.
If you find this Alaca Soup (Vegan) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.