Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Coconut Chutney recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut Chutney recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Chutney recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut chutney recipe. You can cook coconut chutney using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Coconut Chutney:
- Prepare 1 cup of chana dal.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh coconut.
- You need 2-3 spoon of roasted peanuts.
- Use 1/2 inch of ginger.
- Get as required of Salt (required).
- Use 2 of green chillies.
- You need 7 of curry leaves.
- Use 1 spoon of mustard seeds.
- Prepare as required of Water.
- Provide 2 spoon of cooking oil.
- Prepare as needed of Fresh coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Coconut Chutney:
- Take and clean chana dal. Heat up 1 spoon oil in pan and roast chana dal till golden add green chillies add some water switch off the gas now cover daal for sometime keep aside..
- Now take a mixi jar add this roasted daal (don't throw water) keep it add fresh grated coconut add roasted peanuts salt fresh Coriander ginger.
- Add little water of which we soak daal in water and grind smooth paste if required add more little drinking water. Make fine paste..
- Now remove in serving bowl mix well and tempered chutney with take a small pan add 1 spoon oil add mustard seeds when they crackers add chopped curry leaves add in chutney..
- Your easy and tasty chutney is ready. Serve with Idli Dosa Medu vada uttpam..
If you find this Coconut Chutney recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.