Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Our Family's Bouillabaisse-style Tomato Hot Pot recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Our Family's Bouillabaisse-style Tomato Hot Pot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Our Family's Bouillabaisse-style Tomato Hot Pot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, just making a couple of small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to our family's bouillabaisse-style tomato hot pot recipe. You can cook our family's bouillabaisse-style tomato hot pot using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Our Family's Bouillabaisse-style Tomato Hot Pot:
- Prepare 1 of pack White fish of your choice (sea bream, cod, monkfish, etc.).
- Prepare 4 of Unshelled shrimp (deveined).
- Prepare 4 of Chicken wing mid section.
- Provide 1 of pack Manila clams have the sand cleaned out of them).
- Use 4 of Wiener sausages.
- Take 1/4 of Onion (thinly sliced).
- Provide 1 large of Potato (cut into bite-sized pieces).
- Get 1/2 of Carrot (thinly sliced).
- Take 30 grams of Pasta (I used farfalle this time. You can also break spaghetti into short pieces).
- Get 2 of to 4 leaves Cabbage (chopped).
- Prepare 1 of pack Mushrooms (shimeji, king oyster, etc.).
- Get 1/2 bunch of Greens (spinach, komatsuna, etc.) (cut into about 5 cm in length).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic (minced).
- Prepare 100 ml of White wine.
- Prepare 1 can of Canned crushed tomatoes.
- Use 1000 ml of Water.
- Get 1 of Consommé soup stock cube.
- Get 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 of Dried herbs (bay leaf, basil, oregano, thyme).
- Get 1 of Pepper.
Steps to make Our Family's Bouillabaisse-style Tomato Hot Pot:
- Blanch the white fish by dipping into boiling water, and cleaning thoroughly with running water. (I used the cod bones and skin this time.).
- Heat olive oil and garlic over medium heat. Once it becomes fragrant, add onion and carrot and sauté..
- Push the veggies from Step 2 to the side. Arrange the shrimp and chicken (skin facing down) in an open space and cook both sides until fragrant..
- Add the clams, turn up to high heat and sauté a little. Add white wine and cover immediately, and steam until the shells open..
- Once the shells open, set aside the clams and shrimp..
- Add the canned tomatoes, water, consommé cube, blanched fish from Step 1, potato, pasta (uncooked), sugar, salt, and herbs. Skim off the scum once it boils..
- Add cabbage, mushrooms, and sausages and simmer. Once the potato and pasta softens, put the clams and shrimp back into the pot, and also add the greens..
- Adjust the taste with salt and pepper, and it's done Garnish with aioli sauce, made by mixing grated garlic into mayonnaise, if you like..
- Make this into a risotto to finish! Add cooked rice, pizza cheese, and as much grated cheese as you like, and it's done after simmering for a little bit The charred cheese tastes awesome!.
If you find this Our Family's Bouillabaisse-style Tomato Hot Pot recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.