Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. If you currently are eating lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys pesto, spinach & bean soup, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can cook vickys pesto, spinach & bean soup, gf df ef sf nf using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Provide 2 tbsp of oil.
- Use 2 of medium onions, chopped.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- Use 1 of green chilli (or to taste), finely chopped.
- Take 300 grams of carrots, chopped.
- You need 1500 ml of gluten-free vegetable stock (see my profile for a gf bouillon recipe).
- You need 1200 grams of canned cannellini beans, drained.
- Prepare 16 tbsp of green pesto (see my profile for a vegan recipe).
- Provide 320 grams of spinach leaves.
- Prepare 1 of nutritional yeast flakes (or parmesan) for topping.
Instructions to make Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Put a pan over a medium heat and add the oil. Fry off the onion gently until translucent.
- Add in the garlic and chilli. Cook for a minute before adding the carrots.
- Keep cooking a further 5 minutes before adding in the beans and stock. Simmer with the lid on for 5 minutes.
- With a slotted spoon, remove 4 or 5 spoonfuls of veg/beans and set aside.
- Put the rest of the soup in a blender and puree smooth.
- Pour back into the pan and add the veg/beans back in.
- Add the spinach, stir in and let cook down for a few minutes then stir through 8 tbsp of the pesto.
- Serve with a tbsp of the remaining pesto spooned over the soup of each bowl and top with a sprinkling of nutritional yeast / parmesan style cheese.
If you find this Vickys Pesto, Spinach & Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.