Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Cod, Potato and Tomato Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cod, Potato and Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cod, Potato and Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cod, potato and tomato soup recipe. To cook cod, potato and tomato soup you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cod, Potato and Tomato Soup:
- Use 2 of Lightly salted cod fillets.
- Use 1 of Black pepper.
- You need 1 clove of Thinly sliced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- Get 2 of Potatoes.
- Get 1 large of Tomato.
- Get 400 ml of Water.
- Get 1/4 of to 1/2 teaspoon Salt.
- You need 4 of Black peppercorns.
- Get 1 of Bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 of Finely chopped parsley.
Steps to make Cod, Potato and Tomato Soup:
- Thinly slice the garlic and onion. Peel the potatoes, cut into 4 large pieces and rinse. Briefly immerse the tomatoes in boiling water, then peel and roughly chop them..
- Cut the cod fillets into bite-sized pieces. Sprinkle lightly with black pepper..
- Put the olive oil and garlic into a pot and turn on the heat. When the garlic is fragrant, add the onion and stir-fry over medium heat. Then add the drained potatoes and stir-fry..
- Once the onion is tender, add the water, tomatoes, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, bay leaf and black peppercorns. Bring to the boil and add the cod..
- Bring back to the boil and skim the scum off the surface. Turn the heat to low and cover with a lid. Cook for about 10 minutes until the potatoes are tender..
- Check the seasoning and add more salt and pepper if necessary. Sprinkle with finely chopped parsley. Serve piping hot..
If you find this Cod, Potato and Tomato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.