Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Vickys Chunky Chilli Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Chunky Chilli Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Chunky Chilli Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys chunky chilli bean soup, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To make vickys chunky chilli bean soup, gf df ef sf nf you need 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Chunky Chilli Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- You need 400 grams of black beans, dried.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- Use 3 clove of garlic, chopped.
- Use 2 of onion, chopped.
- Provide 1 of red chilli, chopped or amount to your own taste!.
- Provide 2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Use 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Use 2 tsp of oregano.
- Use 1 tsp of allspice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 2 of carrots, chopped.
- Take 800 grams of can of chopped tomatoes.
- Take 700 ml of chicken stock / strong vegetable stock.
- Take 60 ml of red wine.
- Provide 150 grams of sweetcorn.
- Take 30 grams of dark chocolate, chopped.
- You need 1 handful of sliced spring onions / scallions to serve.
- Prepare 1 dash of chilli powder to serve.
Instructions to make Vickys Chunky Chilli Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Soak the beans in cold water overnight (12 hrs) then drain and rinse.
- Put them in a pan and cover with fresh water. Boil for 15 minutes then let simmer for 15 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a larger pan and fry off the garlic, onion and chilli in the cumin, coriander, allspice, cinnamon and paprika until soft.
- Add the chopped carrot, can of tomatoes, wine, stock and oregano.
- Drain the beans and add to the large pan. Let simmer for 30 minutes or until the carrot is soft. Add the chocolate and stir through.
- Puree half of the soup smooth in a blender, add back to the pan with the sweetcorn and heat through.
- Serve topped with some sliced spring onion, a dash of chilli powder and a bread roll. See my quick oven bread for a gluten free, vegan bread roll recipe.
- You can use chilli powder in place of the chilli, oregano and spices if you prefer to. Add it with the onion & garlic in step 3. See my profile for a chilli powder mix!.
If you find this Vickys Chunky Chilli Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.