Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Red Pepper Soup with Basil Oil GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Red Pepper Soup with Basil Oil GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
These sorts of changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. Even though you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys red pepper soup with basil oil gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can have vickys red pepper soup with basil oil gf df ef sf nf using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Red Pepper Soup with Basil Oil GF DF EF SF NF:
- You need 300 grams of baby plum tomatoes.
- Provide 2 of red onions, chopped.
- Get 2 of red chillies, deseeded & finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- Get 4 of red bell peppers, deseeded & chopped.
- Take 1 of sweet potato, peeled and chopped.
- You need 700 ml of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sweet smoked paprika.
- Take 10 of fresh basil leaves.
- You need of extra virgin olive oil.
- Use to taste of sea salt & freshly ground pepper.
Steps to make Vickys Red Pepper Soup with Basil Oil GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of the oil in a heavy pan and sweat off the onions, chillies and garlic over a low heat until the onions are translucent.
- Add a pinch of salt, the bell peppers and sweet potatoes and cook for a further 20 minutes or until the vegetables are softened.
- Meanwhile, put the tomatoes on a baking tray and toss in some oil with a sprinkle of salt. Roast for 15 minutes until the skins start to split open.
- Add the roasted tomatoes with the juices in the baking tray and the vegetable stock. Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Put the soup in a blender and liquidise smooth. Return to the pan, stir in the paprika and season to taste with the salt & pepper.
- Finely chop the basil and mix with a few tablespoons of the oil.
- Ladle the soup into bowls and top with a swirl of the basil oil.
If you find this Vickys Red Pepper Soup with Basil Oil GF DF EF SF NF recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.