Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Choo Chee Curry with Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Choo Chee Curry with Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One heart-healthy option that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to choo chee curry with salmon recipe. To cook choo chee curry with salmon you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Choo Chee Curry with Salmon:
- You need of Salmon fillet 400 g (or 2-3 pieces). Take skin off to grill (optional).
- You need 1-2 tbsp of Red curry paste.
- Prepare 1 of big tin of Coconut milk.
- Provide 2 leaves of Kaffir lime leaves for garnishing thinly shredded.
- Get of Red chili pepper for garnishing seedless and thinly sliced 1 whole.
- Use 1/4 cup of Vegetable oil.
- Get of Fish sauce 1-1½ tbsp or soy sauce if vegans 1-2 tbsp.
- Prepare of Palm sugar 2 tbsp (brown sugar is fine too).
Steps to make Choo Chee Curry with Salmon:
- Heat about 2-3 tbsp. of coconut milk in a wok or saucepan over a high heat until coconut milk starts bubbling. Add the red curry paste and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant..
- Add salmon fillets and cook for a few minutes, turn the fish over then add about 5-6 tbsp of coconut milk..
- Then add palm sugar, fish sauce or soy sauce Simmer for about 5 minutes..
- Taste and adjust the saltiness by adding more fish sauce or soy sauce if preferred. Add a few tbsp. of coconut milk and stir well..
- Put salmon skin into the lightly oiled tray in the oven medium heat for 15-20 min.
- To serve, place the salmon chuu chee curry in a large bowl. Garnish with red chilli and finely chopped kaffir lime leaves, crispy skin. Drizzle some coconut milk. Enjoy with steamed riceberry or Jasmine rice.
If you find this Choo Chee Curry with Salmon recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.