Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Flu-Busting Chicken Noodle Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Flu-Busting Chicken Noodle Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys flu-busting chicken noodle soup, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can have vickys flu-busting chicken noodle soup, gf df ef sf nf using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Flu-Busting Chicken Noodle Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- You need 1800 ml of chicken or vegetable stock.
- You need 350 grams of chicken breast or cubed 'tofu' from my Soy-Free recipe.
- Get 2 clove of finely chopped garlic.
- Take 2 tsp of fresh grated ginger.
- Prepare 100 grams of rice noodles.
- Take 4 tsp of Vickys Soy Sauce Substitute.
- Take 4 of spring onions, sliced.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of sweetcorn.
- Use 4 of mushrooms, thinly sliced.
- Take 1/2 of a red bell pepper.
- You need 1 of finely sliced chilli, sliced spring onion & mint leaf garnish.
Instructions to make Vickys Flu-Busting Chicken Noodle Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Put the stock, chicken / 'tofu', ginger and garlic in a pan. Half cover and simmer for 20 minutes until the chicken is cooked through https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333554-vickys-soy-free-tofu-chicken-nuggets-gluten-free-nut-freevegan https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333544-vickys-soy-free-tofu-gluten-free-nut-free-vegan.
- Remove the chicken and shred or slice then return to the pan. If using tofu just leave it cubed.
- Add the rice noodles, spring onion, sweetcorn, mushrooms, bell pepper and 'soy sauce' and let simmer a further 3 minutes until cooked through https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332952-vickys-soy-sauce-substitute.
- Serve with garnish sprinkled on top if desired.
- I like to add some chilli flakes or a little squeeze of thai sweet chilli sauce to give a little extra flavour if I'm feeling especially under the weather.
If you find this Vickys Flu-Busting Chicken Noodle Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.