Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Plenty of Veggies! Oily Flounder Steamed Vegetables recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Plenty of Veggies! Oily Flounder Steamed Vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Plenty of Veggies! Oily Flounder Steamed Vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. These nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. However, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Your emotional condition is often lifted by just eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to plenty of veggies! oily flounder steamed vegetables recipe. To make plenty of veggies! oily flounder steamed vegetables you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Plenty of Veggies! Oily Flounder Steamed Vegetables:
- Get 400 grams of Oily flounder (or other white fish).
- Take 70 grams of Carrot.
- Provide 2 of Green peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- Use 1 of Plain flour.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Sake.
- Take 2 tbsp of Water.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Soup stock granules.
- Get 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Margarine.
Steps to make Plenty of Veggies! Oily Flounder Steamed Vegetables:
- Cut the carrots into about 3 cm thin strips. Cut the green pepper in half vertically then mince. Cut the onion into thin slices..
- Wipe off any moisture from the oily flounder with paper towels. Use a strainer to coat both sides of the fish with flour..
- Heat up a frying pan, add oil, and add the flounder from Step 2. Cook until both sides are slightly browned..
- Once both sides have browned add the vegetables from Step 1, sprinkling in to cover the whole pan. Add a bit of salt..
- Add the water, sake and soup stock, shake the frying pan once, then cover with a lid that sits on top of the food. Once it comes to a boil on medium heat, cover with a lid and simmer on low for about 8 minutes..
- Once the vegetables have softened stop the heat, and let it sit for 5 or 6 minutes..
- Turn on the heat to medium, remove the lid, add the margarine, and bring it to a boil..
If you find this Plenty of Veggies! Oily Flounder Steamed Vegetables recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.