Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Vegan Baked ‘Chicken’ [Tofu] Strips recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan Baked ‘Chicken’ [Tofu] Strips recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Baked ‘Chicken’ [Tofu] Strips recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan baked ‘chicken’ [tofu] strips recipe. To cook vegan baked ‘chicken’ [tofu] strips you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegan Baked ‘Chicken’ [Tofu] Strips:
- Prepare 2 pcs of firm tofu.
- You need 6 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Provide 6 tbsp of unsweetened plant-based milk (I use soy milk).
- You need 3 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1 tsp of paprika powder.
- You need 1 cup of breadcrumbs (I use Panko).
- Get 1/2 cup of red hot wings sauce (or you can use BBQ sauce).
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
- Provide 1 pinch of pepper.
Steps to make Vegan Baked ‘Chicken’ [Tofu] Strips:
- Preheat the oven to 160ºC..
- Drain and cut tofu into strips..
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix well..
- Coat tofu sticks into batter. Roll them in the breadcrumbs..
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Arrange tofu strips on the baking sheets (Don’t stack)..
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Serve hot..
If you find this Vegan Baked ‘Chicken’ [Tofu] Strips recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.