Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked cordon Bleu with creamy chicken corn sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked cordon Bleu with creamy chicken corn sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked cordon Bleu with creamy chicken corn sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few small changes.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked cordon bleu with creamy chicken corn sauce recipe. You can have baked cordon bleu with creamy chicken corn sauce using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked cordon Bleu with creamy chicken corn sauce:
- Get 1 of chicken breast.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Take to taste of Garlic salt.
- Provide 4 slices of Mozzarella cheese(or any cheese).
- Prepare of Bread crumbs/flour/corn meal.
- Prepare of Melted margarine.
- You need of Sauce:.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cream of chicken soup powder.
- Get 4 tbsp of canned in corn.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Take 1/4-1/2 cup of milk.
- Take 1/4 cup of Shredded cheese(optional).
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Baked cordon Bleu with creamy chicken corn sauce:
- Cut up chicken breast into fillets, salt and pepper them on both sides..
- Roll out one piece of chicken at a time in the flour/breading mixture until thin enough making sure to get both sides covered in crumbs..
- Add a slice of cheese onto every piece of chicken and roll closed, insert toothpicks to keep closed..
- Dip the chicken rolls into the melted margarine. Place on baking sheet. Bake in 350° oven for about 45 minutes or until done..
- Sauce: mix all ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to a boil, if sauce is too thick add more milk..
- Pour sauce over chicken and serve with mashed potatoes. ENJOY!.
If you find this Baked cordon Bleu with creamy chicken corn sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.