Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Baked Chicken Drumsticks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Baked Chicken Drumsticks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several modest changes.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my baked chicken drumsticks recipe. To make my baked chicken drumsticks you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make My Baked Chicken Drumsticks:
- You need 3-6 of chicken legs.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Use 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of ranch seasoning.
- Use 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of worcestershire sauce or soy sauce.
- Use of Dried parsley for garnish.
Steps to make My Baked Chicken Drumsticks:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees..
- Add the chicken legs to a large freezer bag. Next, add the remaining ingredients to the bag and seal it closed. Shake all of the ingredients in the bag together ensuring that the chicken is evenly coated with everything..
- Allow the chicken to marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. For best results, marinate for 1 – 2 hours..
- Arrange the chicken on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 45 minutes, flipping the chicken over halfway through the cooking time. The chicken is done when it reaches 165 degrees internally..
- Optional – Garnish with dried parsley..
- Serve immediately and Enjoy!.
If you find this My Baked Chicken Drumsticks recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.