Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for E-Z Chicken Tortilla Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect E-Z Chicken Tortilla Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to E-Z Chicken Tortilla Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to e-z chicken tortilla bake recipe. To cook e-z chicken tortilla bake you need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare E-Z Chicken Tortilla Bake:
- Get 2 cans (10 3/4 ounces) of Condensed Tomato Soup.
- Use 2 cups of Chunky Salsa or Original Picante Sauce Medium.
- Take 1 cup of milk.
- Use 22 oz of bag of fully cooked, diced, oven roasted chicken breast.
- You need 16 of corn tortilla(6-inch), cut into 1-inch pieces.
- You need 2 cups of shredded fiesta/Mexican blend cheese (or more if you want:) ).
- Take 1 can of sweet whole kernel corn (optional).
Instructions to make E-Z Chicken Tortilla Bake:
- Heat the oven to 400°F. Stir the soup, salsa, corn, milk, chicken, tortillas and half the cheese in a large mixing bowl & then pour mixture into 5 quart (11 by 13) shallow baking dish..
- Cover the baking dish. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Top with the remaining cheese. Let stand until the cheese is melted..
- Enjoy:-) This feeds a big crowd..
If you find this E-Z Chicken Tortilla Bake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.