Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Potoler dorma (stuffed pointed gourd curry) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potoler dorma (stuffed pointed gourd curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potoler dorma (stuffed pointed gourd curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potoler dorma (stuffed pointed gourd curry) recipe. You can cook potoler dorma (stuffed pointed gourd curry) using 18 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potoler dorma (stuffed pointed gourd curry):
- Prepare 4-6 of pointed Gourds peeled.
- Provide 100 gram of paneer grated.
- Provide 2 of Potatoes thinly sliced.
- Provide 1.5 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli Powder.
- Provide 1 handful of whole garam masalas.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of cashew-raisins.
- Take 1 tbsp of poppy seeds.
- Provide 1 tbsp of melon seeds.
- Prepare 1 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Provide 2 tbsp of curd.
- Get To taste of salt and sugar.
- Take As needed of oil.
Instructions to make Potoler dorma (stuffed pointed gourd curry):
- At first prepare a paste of poppy seeds,cashew and melon seeds.
- Now make hole inside the gourd and remove the seeds.
- Heat oil add Potatoes saute well adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Add paneer,cumin coriander powder,red chilli Powder and mix.
- Add cashew,poppy and melon seeds and mix adding sugar.
- Remove it from heat and cool it down.
- Fill the gourds with the stuffiing and a raisins in each of it.
- Heat oil and place the gourd in the pan and cover.
- Flip it over and cover again.
- In another pan heat oil and temper cumin seed bay leaf red chilli whole and whole garam masalas.
- Now add the ginger paste and saute well till the raw smell disappears.
- Now add cumin coriander powder and red chilli Powder and saute.
- Add tomato and saute till it become soft.
- Add poppy seeds,melon seeds and cashew paste saute well.
- Add tomato sauce and mix well.
- Now pour this into the pan containing gourd,mix well gently.
- Garnish it with ghee and garam masala powder.
- Serve it as a side dish along with plain rice or chapati.
If you find this Potoler dorma (stuffed pointed gourd curry) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.