Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mixed Mushroom & Tofu Soup (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mixed Mushroom & Tofu Soup (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed Mushroom & Tofu Soup (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains present in white bread.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed mushroom & tofu soup (vegan/vegetarian/low carb) recipe. You can cook mixed mushroom & tofu soup (vegan/vegetarian/low carb) using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mixed Mushroom & Tofu Soup (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb):
- Take of Sauces.
- Take 1 tsp of Chu Hou Paste (from a Chinese grocery).
- You need 1 tsp of Oyster Sauce (Vegan version at health food store).
- Take 1/2 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of Light Soy Sauce.
- You need of Produce.
- You need 1 of Garlic Clove (sliced).
- Provide 1 tbs of Ginger (sliced).
- Get 3 stalks of Spring Onion (sliced lengthways into quarters & halved).
- Provide 160 gms of Broccoli (Cut into florets).
- Provide 150 gms of mixed Asian Mushrooms (sliced).
- Prepare 1 stalk of Chinese Asparagus (Peeled and thickly sliced).
- You need 1 Handful of Corriander.
- Take 60 gms of (Approx) Bean Shoots.
- Get of Spices.
- Get 1 tsp of Chinese 5 Spice.
- Get 1 of Dried Chilli.
- Provide 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Provide 1 of Star Anise.
- You need of Other.
- Prepare 300 gms of Firm Tofu (cubed).
- Provide 3 cups of Vegetable Stock.
- Provide 1/2 cup of water.
Steps to make Mixed Mushroom & Tofu Soup (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb):
- Prepare Vegetables (as per in ingredients list).
- With all ingredients prepared, you can start..
- Heat Sesame oil in pot, then add the plate of Spices and stir fry quickly. Add the Mushrooms and stir fry for a minute, add the asparagus and sauces and 1 cup of stock. Mix all together..
- Add the broccoli, spring onion and the rest of the stock and the water to pot & lightly push down into the ingredients below. Bring the liquid to the boil..
- Turn down and cook on low for approx 20mins on low with lid on..
- Just before serving, add the tofu, bean shoots and and corriander & lightly stir through).
If you find this Mixed Mushroom & Tofu Soup (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.