Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tonguefish Meunière with Spinach Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tonguefish Meunière with Spinach Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Choosing to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tonguefish meunière with spinach sauce recipe. You can have tonguefish meunière with spinach sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tonguefish Meunière with Spinach Sauce:
- Provide 2 of filets Tonguefish (whitefish).
- Get 3 of sections Spinach.
- You need 1/4 of Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Butter.
- Get 100 ml of Consommé soup.
- Take 100 ml of Milk.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of Cake flour.
- Use 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Tonguefish Meunière with Spinach Sauce:
- Sprinkle the fish with salt and pepper, coat with flour, shake off the excess, and cook..
- Boil and finely chop the spinach. Finely chop the onions as well..
- Heat the butter in a frying pan and sauté the onions. Sprinkle in the cake flour and add the milk in two portions, stirring well so that lumps do not form..
- Mix in the consommé soup and spinach. Adjust the taste with salt and pepper..
If you find this Tonguefish Meunière with Spinach Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.