Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Leek, potato and smoked garlic soup with garlic and Rosemary croutons 🌱 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leek, potato and smoked garlic soup with garlic and Rosemary croutons 🌱 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to leek, potato and smoked garlic soup with garlic and rosemary croutons 🌱 recipe. You can have leek, potato and smoked garlic soup with garlic and rosemary croutons 🌱 using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Leek, potato and smoked garlic soup with garlic and Rosemary croutons 🌱:
- Get of For the croutons.
- You need 1 slice of bread (I used a seedy sourdough).
- Take 1 of drizzle of garlic oil (or oil and a little crushed garlic).
- Use 1 sprig of Rosemary.
- You need 1 of leek.
- Get 3 of red potatoes.
- Prepare 1 clove of smoked garlic.
- You need 1 of small red onion.
- Use 1 of small white onion.
- Take 2 bowls of veg stock.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vegan butter (optional – to enrich if you wish).
- Take of Optional oat or nut milk (if you prefer a creamy texture).
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Leek, potato and smoked garlic soup with garlic and Rosemary croutons 🌱:
- Toast the bread and cube. Heat a little oil to a medium heat and toss the cubes in the hot oil. Add a sprig of Rosemary and toss until crispy..
- Wash, peel and roughly chop the veg and throw in a soup maker. Add stock, season and turn to smooth. Alternatively slowly brown onions and leeks. Add the potatoes and stock until veg are soft. Remove from heat and blend..
If you find this Leek, potato and smoked garlic soup with garlic and Rosemary croutons 🌱 recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.