Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Pork Curry Northeast Indian Style(super spicy) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Pork Curry Northeast Indian Style(super spicy) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Pork Curry Northeast Indian Style(super spicy) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health advantages. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy pork curry northeast indian style(super spicy) recipe. You can have easy pork curry northeast indian style(super spicy) using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Pork Curry Northeast Indian Style(super spicy):
- Use of Ingredients.
- Take 1 lb of Pork(preferably a cut with a some fats, can use pork belly or ribs).
- Prepare 1 medium of Tomato.
- Use 1 medium of Onion.
- Take 2 tsp of Crushed Garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of Crushed Ginger.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of Grounded Cumin Seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- You need 1 of Dried Ghost Chilli(Bhut Jolokia).
- Get 1 pinch of Salt to taste(adjust according to your taste).
- Prepare 1 bunch of Culantro(not Cilantro,found in Asian Grocery Markets).
Instructions to make Easy Pork Curry Northeast Indian Style(super spicy):
- Cut the pork into 2-3 cm pieces, wash it properly and put it in a pressure cooker.
- Now chop the onion and tomato into fine pieces and add to the pork.
- Add the rest of the ingredients as well, (crush the ghost Chilli if you are using).
- Mix everything well, close the lid and pressure cook it till 5-6 whistles.
- Now remove the lid and throw in the Culantro(finely chopped) and let it simmer for a minute.
- Serve it with hot steamed rice and ice cold water.
If you find this Easy Pork Curry Northeast Indian Style(super spicy) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.