Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven baked mac n' cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven baked mac n' cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of modest changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you presently consume lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked mac n' cheese recipe. To cook oven baked mac n' cheese you only need 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oven baked mac n' cheese:
- You need of Milk.
- You need of Velveeta cheese.
- Prepare of Elbow macaroni.
- You need of Salt.
- Provide of Pepper.
Instructions to make Oven baked mac n' cheese:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- While oven is preheating boil a pan of water and sprinkle with salt. Once the water is boiling put in about two and a half cups of uncooked macaroni. Cook until macaroni is tender. Drain the water from the macaroni..
- Prepare your 9×13 baking pan by spraying with non stick cooking spray. Then pour your noodles in the pan making it even. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Stir well. Depending how gooey you like your mac n' cheese begin cutting cubes of velveeta and mixing it with the macaroni. Put in about a half cup of milk and mix well..
- Bake for about 15 minutes and take the dish out. Stir your macaroni and cut up more cheese if desired. Place back in oven and cook for an additional 10 minutes until melted. Enjoy!.
If you find this Oven baked mac n' cheese recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.