Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mor Kuzhambu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mor Kuzhambu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you probably pick out lots of food items out of habit. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mor kuzhambu recipe. You can have mor kuzhambu using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mor Kuzhambu:
- Get 1 cup of pumpkin, cubed.
- You need 2 tbsp. of coriander seeds.
- Provide 1 tbsp. of tuvar dal (pigeon pea lentil).
- Provide 1 tbsp. of cumin seeds.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of raw rice.
- You need 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 2 of green chilies.
- You need 3 tbsp. of fresh grated coconut.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Use 1-2 of dry red chilies.
- Take 1 cup of yoghurt, well beaten.
- Provide 1-2 tbsp. of oil.
- Use 1 tsp. of coriander leaves, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp. of mustard seeds.
- Get 1-2 sprig of curry leaves.
Steps to make Mor Kuzhambu:
- Soak the coriander seeds, cumin seeds, rice and tuvar dal for 2-3 hours. Grind into a smooth paste along with coconut, green chilies, ginger and some water. Add to the yoghurt and keep aside..
- In a pan add a cup water and cook the pumpkin along salt to taste and turmeric powder till it is soft..
- Now add the yoghurt mix and some water if required and bring it to a boil. Switch off the flame and transfer to a serving dish..
- Heat oil in a pan and temper with mustard seeds, red chilies and curry leaves. After it stops spluttering, switch off the flame..
- Pour this tempering on the prepared mor kuzhambu. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with plain steamed rice for a sumptuous comforting meal..
If you find this Mor Kuzhambu recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.