Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Semo+gbegiri(beans soup)+ewedu+stew😋 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Semo+gbegiri(beans soup)+ewedu+stew😋 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Semo+gbegiri(beans soup)+ewedu+stew😋 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, simply making some minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These sorts of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you presently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to semo+gbegiri(beans soup)+ewedu+stew😋 recipe. To make semo+gbegiri(beans soup)+ewedu+stew😋 you need 34 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Semo+gbegiri(beans soup)+ewedu+stew😋:
- Prepare of Stew:.
- Prepare 20 of medium size Scoth bonnets.
- You need 15 of medium size tomato.
- Use of I big onion bulb.
- Take 6 of little clove of garlic.
- Get of I neat medium size peeled ginger.
- Take 150 ml of V.oil.
- Take 2 of Seasoning cube.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Provide 2 teaspoon of curry and thyme powder.
- Provide 500 gram of fresh meat.
- Use 1 cup of Water.
- You need of Ewedu:.
- You need of Fresh ewedu.
- Provide 1 of little Potash.
- You need 20 ml of Stock.
- You need 20 gram of locust beans.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Use 1 of )2 cube of seasoning powder.
- Get of Mini broom stick (for stabbing it to smooth paste).
- Provide of Water.
- You need of Beans soup (gbegiri).
- Provide 1/2 cup of beans (either brown or white beans).
- Get of Blended pepper mix.
- Use of Locust beans (about 10 gram).
- Prepare 100 ml of palm oil.
- Provide 1 of Seasoning cube.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 of little cup of water for the beans grinding.
- Prepare of Super soft semolina.
- Provide 1 of little of water.
- Provide 500 gram of semolina.
- Use 1 of clean spatula.
- Use 1 of well greased rubber serving spoon.
Steps to make Semo+gbegiri(beans soup)+ewedu+stew😋:
- Stew: get your washed meat to a clean bowl and set for rinse.
- Rinse the meat and pour into a clean pot,then add your salt, seasoning cube, onion,water and curry powder.
- Put the pot on your stove and cook with medium heat to make the meat Cook soft and tenderly,then allow to boil for 30 minute..
- After 30 minute it must have cooked properly,then put your oil into a Dry pan and add a little onions for flavouring, drain your meat and keep the stock aside, then gently put your boiled meat into the hot oil.
- While at this get your fresh pepper, tomato, garlic, onion and ginger set to wash and peel.
- Rinse and peel them and add together and set for grinding.
- Pour into your blender and blend it smoothly, then go back to turn your meat to the other side and fry dry.
- Then drain your meat and pour some blended pepper into the oil and cook for 8 minutes then add your seasoning cube, salt and curry then stir together. After stirring pour your meat into it and cover then Cook for 5 more minutes and your stew is ready..
- Ewedu::: Get your fresh ewedu, pluck out the leaves and wash then chop them into smaller pieces.
- Put in a pot of hot water your Potash and locust beans and boil then add your chopped ewedu to it then Cook till it's soft then use your kitchen mini broomstick to chop to smother texture,then add your salt, seasoning cube and stock to it,then stir cook for 2 minutes and it's ready 😍😋.
- Beans soup: get your beans into a bowl and soak with water for two minutes (to make beans faster to peel it must not stay too long in water), drain away the water and peel the beans with both hands to make it faster.
- Wash the peeled beans and cook till it's soft,then drain.
- Pour the beans into your blender and grind it smoothly then set aside.
- Beans soup:: get your Palm oil into a dry hot pan and bleach,then add your locust beans and pepper and stir.
- Add your salt, seasoning cube and stock to it and stir then Cook for 5 minutes.
- After cooking for five minutes add in your blended beans paste.
- Then stir together and cover to cook on low heat for 20 minutes, when it's ready you will notice change in colour (it becomes deeper in colour and thick in texture) and it's ready 😋😋😍😍, I wish I could snap the aroma 😛😝🤭.
- Now my super soft semo: I have this special method that makes my semo lumpless and smooth..
- Get your water into a pot and boil, now get some amount of water in a bowl add your semo powder to it and mix with a clean hand or spoon.
- Then pour in your boiling water and stir at first the colour of the mixture would be pale but when it's set to add more semo flour it will be thick and deeper in colour.
- When you notice this changes get your semolina flour and add to the mixture then turn very well till it's well incorporated then leave for five minutes and serve..
- PLATING: I want to serve my semo with gbegiri,ewedu and stew with meat,so I will first serve my semo on a plate,then I will add my gbegiri secondly then ewedu and my stew.
- The reason why I first put the gbegiri is because it's light in colour compare to my ewedu and stew so putting it first and add ewedu to the side will make it more visible,if ewedu is underneath and I add my gbegiri the gbegiri might cover the ewedu and the stew and the gbegiri might not be differentiated. So by putting gbegiri first it will make the ewedu visible and my stew will stay red on the ewedu which will make it beutiful 😋.
If you find this Semo+gbegiri(beans soup)+ewedu+stew😋 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.