Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Delicious Braised Fish with Shiitake Powder recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Delicious Braised Fish with Shiitake Powder recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains found in white bread.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to delicious braised fish with shiitake powder recipe. To make delicious braised fish with shiitake powder you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Delicious Braised Fish with Shiitake Powder:
- Use 1 Tbsp of Shiitake powder.
- Take 200 ml of water.
- You need 5 Tbsp of Mentsuyu (Japanese noodle soup base thickened by 2 folds).
- Use 2 Tbsp of sugar (or to taste).
- Provide 2 to 4 pieces of white flesh fish (cod, flounder, or others).
- Get 15 g of ginger (julienned).
- You need As needed of Carrot (garnish).
- Take As needed of Spinach (garnish).
- Prepare As needed of White thin leek strips (garnish).
Instructions to make Delicious Braised Fish with Shiitake Powder:
- Insert water, Shiitake powder, sugar, and Mentsuyu into a pot and bring it to a boil..
- Once boiling, turn down to medium heat, add the fish and ginger, put on the lid, and let it boil for 10 minutes..
- Use a ladle to pour the braising liquid over the fish to coat it. Braise until the liquid is sufficiently reduced and it's done..
- Garnish: Slice the carrot thinly and use a flower-shaped cutter to cut it. Insert the carrot in cold water and heat up. Take out the carrot once it boils..
- For the spinach, boil the stems for 15 seconds before adding in the rest. Boil for another 45 seconds, then take out, drain, let it cool, and cut..
If you find this Delicious Braised Fish with Shiitake Powder recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.