Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Simple pasta bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple pasta bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple pasta bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack many people ignore. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple pasta bake recipe. To cook simple pasta bake you need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple pasta bake:
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 4 rashers of smoked bacon.
- Provide 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- You need Half of a tin of water.
- Prepare 1 of ball of mozzarella.
- You need 200 g of pasta (penne or rigatoni).
Instructions to make Simple pasta bake:
- Boil a saucepan of water and heat the oven to 200c. Add a pinch of salt to the water and cook the pasta as instructed on packet.
- Whilst the pasta is cooking, slice the rashers of bacon and fry in the oil.
- Once bacon is crispy add the tin of tomatoes. Fill the tin, halfway, with water and add this to the pan too. Simmer until pasta is ready.
- Drain the pasta and pour it into an oven dish.
- Slice the mozzarella, add to the tomato sauce and leave to simmer for 1 more minute, until cheese starts to melt.
- Pour the sauce over the pasta and bake in the oven until golden (15-20 minutes).
If you find this Simple pasta bake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.