Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Smoked Paprika And Cocoa Baked Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoked Paprika And Cocoa Baked Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked paprika and cocoa baked chicken recipe. You can have smoked paprika and cocoa baked chicken using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Smoked Paprika And Cocoa Baked Chicken:
- Take 4 pieces of skinless chicken thigh,bone- in.
- Use 3 of bay leaves.
- Take 1/2 tsp of dry mint leaves.
- Get 1.5 tsp of smoked paprika powder.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cayenne powder.
- You need 1.5 tsp of lemon juice.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Take 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1 of lemon zest.
- Provide to taste of salt.
Steps to make Smoked Paprika And Cocoa Baked Chicken:
- Marinate the chicken pieces with all te ingredients for 2 hours or preferably overnight..
- Line a baking tray with aluminium foil. Lightly grease and place marinated chicken pieces along with the marinade on it..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degree centigrade for 20 minutes or tll the chicken is cooked through..
- Garnish with chopped parsley or cilantro before serving..
If you find this Smoked Paprika And Cocoa Baked Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.