Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan coconut lentil soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan coconut lentil soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Your emotional state is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan coconut lentil soup recipe. To make vegan coconut lentil soup you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegan coconut lentil soup:
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- Take 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Use 1 (3 inch) of piece ginger.
- Take 3 tbsp of curry powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of red curry powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Take 1 (13.5 ounce) of can unsweetened coconut milk.
- Provide 1 cup of red lentils.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut.
- Use 1/2 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut.
- You need 1 (15 ounce) of can crushed tomatoes.
- Use 1 scoop of non-dairy Yogurt (for serving; optional).
- You need 1-2 tbsp of sea salt (optional to taste).
Steps to make Vegan coconut lentil soup:
- Chop onion, mince garlic, and peel and chop ginger..
- Add 2 tbsp of olive oil to large sauce pan on med heat. Add chopped onions and cook til translucent (about 6-8 min)..
- Add garlic and ginger, stirring often (about 4-5 min)..
- Add both curry powders and stir until begins to stick to bottom (about 1 min)..
- Add coconut milk, shredded coconut, red lentils, 1 tbsp salt and 5 cups of water. Break up spices by stirring often. Bring water to boil water and then reduce heat to simmer and cook til soup starts to thicken (about 20-25 min)..
- While soup is simmering, squeeze thawed spinach to release excess water. Chop spinach finely on cutting board..
- Towards end of simmering (about 5 min left), add crushed tomatoes and chopped spinach. Season to taste w/ sea salt and serve with 1 scoop of non-dairy yogurt..
If you find this Vegan coconut lentil soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.