Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Butter Chicken and Spinach Rigatoni recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Butter Chicken and Spinach Rigatoni recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butter Chicken and Spinach Rigatoni recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to butter chicken and spinach rigatoni recipe. You can have butter chicken and spinach rigatoni using 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Butter Chicken and Spinach Rigatoni:
- Use 2 of Chicken breast or 3-4 chicken thighs.
- Get 1 tbsp of Butter/buttery spread.
- Provide 1 of Chopped onion.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of Chilli flakes.
- Provide 200 grams of Rigatoni.
- Take 1 bunch of Young spinach washed and drained.
- Get 100 grams of Grated Cheddar + a little extra for sprinkling on top.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Crème fraîche.
- You need 1 of Pepper.
- Take 1 of Parmesan.
Instructions to make Butter Chicken and Spinach Rigatoni:
- Melt butter in a saute pan, add chicken and cook through.
- Preheat oven to 200°F.
- Cook rigatoni to required texture.
- Add chopped onion to pan and brown.
- Drain any excess fat.
- Add chilli flakes and some pepper.
- Add torn spinach, replace lid and cook for approximately 6 minutes or until spinach is wilted.
- Drain excess.
- Add cooked and drained pasta to the pan and stir together.
- Add grated cheese a handful at a time, stirring and melting between additions.
- Add crème fraîche and stir through thoroughly.
- Add pepper to taste.
- Transfer to oven proof dish, sprinkle extra grated cheese over top.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes until crispy on top.
- Serve with pepper and parmesan to taste.
If you find this Butter Chicken and Spinach Rigatoni recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.