Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Salmon Pasta with Lemon-Parmesan Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon Pasta with Lemon-Parmesan Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making some modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon pasta with lemon-parmesan sauce recipe. You can have salmon pasta with lemon-parmesan sauce using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Salmon Pasta with Lemon-Parmesan Sauce:
- Use 1 pound of salmon fillet.
- Get 1/8 tsp of tarragon.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use to taste of Pepper.
- Prepare 2-3 oz of grated fresh parmesan.
- Get 2 of Lemons.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Take 1-1/2 tsp of capers.
- Get 2large cloves of garlic diced into small pieces.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need as needed of Red pepper flakes.
- Use 1/2 lb of Rigatoni.
- Take as needed of Basil leaves for garnish.
Instructions to make Salmon Pasta with Lemon-Parmesan Sauce:
- Preparing the fish • Heat oven to 350°. • Remove skin from salmon and brush both sides with olive oil. • Sprinkle tarragon on the top; salt and pepper to taste. Bake the salmon in the oven until a temperature probe in the center reads about 120°. Fish should be flaky, but very slightly pink in the center. –> While the fish is cooking, prepare the sauce and pasta.
- Prepare Pasta to package directions al dente (about 12 minutes). Reserve about ½ cup of the hot pasta water..
- Sauce • Place diced garlic and olive oil into a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Add a generous portion (1/2 tsp) of freshly grated salt and a few flakes of red pepper. Reduce heat and simmer until ready to use..
- Place the grated parmesan into a medium bowl. • Zest the lemons and add to the parmesan. • Juice the lemons, and add to the parmesan mixture. • Add the capers. • Beat the eggs with a fork until well mixed and stir into the sauce mixture..
- Final Preparation • When the fish is cooked, use a plastic spatula, or a fork, to flake into bite-sized pieces..
- Drain the pasta and return to the sauce pan in which it was cooked. • Immediately add the sauce mixture to the pasta and toss thoroughly to partially cook the sauce. • Heat the olive oil and garlic to a low boil and add to the pasta mixture, mixing thoroughly. If desired add a little of the reserved hot pasta water to create a creamy texture for the sauce..
- Place the pasta into serving bowls and add the cooked salmon. Toss lightly, without shredding the salmon • Garnish with crushed black pepper and a few basil leaves..
If you find this Salmon Pasta with Lemon-Parmesan Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.