Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Minestrone soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Minestrone soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It can also be healthy for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup recipe. To cook minestrone soup you need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Minestrone soup:
- You need of some butter.
- Use 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of carrots, chopped.
- Prepare 3 sticks of celery, chopped.
- Use 1-2 cups of other vegetables eg squash, sweet potato, leeks..
- Use 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed.
- Prepare Bunch of fresh thyme, finely chopped.
- Take 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Get 500-750 ml of vegan/ veggie stock.
- Provide 1 tin of cannellini beans, drained.
- You need Handful of kale/ cavolo nero, roughly shredded.
- Provide 1-2 handfuls of fresh basil leaves, roughly shredded.
- Provide 2-3 handfuls of cooked pasta.
- Prepare of Parmesan/ veggie parmesan, grated.
Steps to make Minestrone soup:
- Heat the butter in a oan (with a lid for later). Add the onion and fry for about 10 mins until soft. inion then carrots celery.
- Add the carrots and celery. Cook until starting to go tender..
- Add the other vegetables (not the greens)..
- Add the garlic and thyme. Cook for 2-3 mins..
- Add tomatoes and stock. Put the lid on. Bring to the boil and simmer for 15 mins..
- Add the beans and simmer for 5 mins with lid off..
- Stir in greens for about 2 mins..
- And then stir in the basil and pasta..
- Serve with grated parmesan/ other cheese. Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Minestrone soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.