Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Warming & Hearty Salmon and Sake Lees Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Warming & Hearty Salmon and Sake Lees Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to warming & hearty salmon and sake lees soup recipe. You can cook warming & hearty salmon and sake lees soup using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Warming & Hearty Salmon and Sake Lees Soup:
- You need of 【Main ingredients for the soup】.
- Use 4 of to 6 fillets Lightly-salted salmon.
- You need 10 cm of Daikon radish.
- Provide 5 cm of Carrot.
- Use 1 of Thin aburaage.
- Get 1/2 of Burdock root.
- Use 1 of Konnyaku.
- Use 10 cm of The white part of a Japanese leek.
- Prepare of 【Soup ingredients】.
- You need 1 of packet Sakekasu (sake lees).
- Take 50 ml of Sake.
- Take 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of Miso.
- Use 1200 ml of Dashi stock.
- Provide of 【Toppings】.
- Prepare 1 of Green onion.
Steps to make Warming & Hearty Salmon and Sake Lees Soup:
- [Salted salmon] Cut the salmon fillets into 3. Pour hot water to remove the fishy smell if it bothers you..
- [Daikon, carrot and usu-age] Slice the daikon and carrot into quarter-rounds. Cut the usu-age lengthwise in half and slice finely..
- [Burdock root and leek] Shred the burdock root and slice the leek thinly..
- [Konyaku] Rub with salt and rinse. Slice into 3 mm widths lengthwise and julienne the slices..
- Add the main ingredients, except the salted salmon, and pour in the dashi stock. Start to heat and remove any scum on the surface..
- After bringing to a boil, add the salted salmon and cook. Skim off any scum..
- After all the ingredients are cooked through, season with sake and soy sauce. Add the sake lees by dissolving in a small sieve and cook for a while to evaporate the alcohol..
- Turn off the heat and add the miso by dissolving in a small sieve. Scatter chopped green onion..
- About sake lees: If you can obtain the thick paste type, it will be easier to use. Just by dissolving in a small sieve, you can add it to the soup easily..
- If you use a block type of sake lees, you can use it in the same way; it just takes more time..
If you find this Warming & Hearty Salmon and Sake Lees Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.