Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making some small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These sorts of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be good for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It could be that you already feel that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup recipe. To cook minestrone soup you need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Minestrone Soup:
- Provide 225 g of onion (1 large – chopped) / 8 oz..
- Provide 175 g of carrot (3 medium – cubed) / 6 oz..
- You need 450 g of potato (2 large – peeled and cubed) / 16 oz..
- Provide 250 g of celery (3 sticks – sliced) / 9 oz..
- Provide 125 g of cabbage (shredded) /4½ oz..
- Use 125 g of spinach (chopped /4½ oz..
- Take 1 400 g of plum tomatoes x chopped / 14oz. cans.
- Take 1 400 g of butter cannellini beans x or / 14oz. cans.
- Provide 150 g of spaghetti , broken into short lengths / 5 oz..
- You need 4 tablespoons of tomato purée (or cassata).
- Provide 1.75 litres of vegetable stock / 60 fl. oz..
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of mixed Italian herbs.
- Get ½ teaspoon of pepper ground.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- Prepare of “Spray2Cook” (a word used to describe any low-cal. non-stick cook’s oil spray).
Steps to make Minestrone Soup:
- Microwave the onion and carrot together for 4 minutes..
- Microwave the potato and celery together for 4 minutes..
- While the potato and celery are microwaving put the onion and carrot in a large lidded pan, well sprayed with Spray2Cook, on a high heat..
- Stir regularly to ensure nothing sticks. Add the potato and celery and (hot) stock. Add the beans, plum tomatoes, tomato purée, herbs, pepper and garlic powder. Bring to boil then simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add the pasta, cabbage and spinach – return to a simmer for 15 minutes..
- Check the pasta is cooked to you liking and serve..
If you find this Minestrone Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.