Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Tuscan Bean Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tuscan Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuscan Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are a lot of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making some modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. Even though you may already consume a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tuscan bean soup recipe. You can have tuscan bean soup using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuscan Bean Soup:
- You need 2 of large onions.
- Take 4 of celery sticks.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 4 cloves of garlic (crushed).
- Get 3 of large carrots.
- You need 2 of heaped tsp smoked paprika.
- Prepare 5 sprigs of fresh thyme (leaves only).
- Take 4 sprigs of fresh rosemary (leaves only).
- Get 2 (400 g) of tins chopped tomatoes.
- Provide 2 litres of vegetable stock.
- Get 2 (400 g) of tins flageolet beans (drained and rinsed).
- Provide 1 (400 g) of tin cannellini beans (drained and rinsed).
- Get of Small savoy cabbage.
- You need of Salt.
- Use of Pepper.
- You need of Serve with.
- Get of Green pesto (or vegan alternative).
- Use of Crusty bread.
Instructions to make Tuscan Bean Soup:
- Chop the onion and celery into small chunks. Put in a large stock pot with the oil, cover and cook over a low heat for 10 mins, until softened..
- Meanwhile, chop the carrot into small chunks. Then add to the pot with the crushed garlic, herbs and paprika and cook for 10 mins until the carrot is starting to soften..
- Meanwhile chop the cabbage, drain the beans and make the stock..
- Add the tomatoes and stock to the pan and bring to a simmer. Then add the beans and cabbage and cook for 20 mins..
- Serve with a spoon of green pesto and some crusty bread. Freeze some portions for future use..
If you find this Tuscan Bean Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.