Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Wild garlic, spinach and potato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wild garlic, spinach and potato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to wild garlic, spinach and potato soup recipe. You can have wild garlic, spinach and potato soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Wild garlic, spinach and potato soup:
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1 of shallot, peeled and finely chopped.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed.
- Take 2 of bulbs wet garlic, finely chopped – optional.
- Provide 2 of potatoes, peeled and chopped.
- Get 750 ml of veggie or vegan stock.
- You need of Couple of handfuls of spinach, chopped.
- Provide of Couple of handfuls of wild garlic, chopped.
- Get of Seasoning.
Instructions to make Wild garlic, spinach and potato soup:
- Heat the oil in a pan (with a lid for later). Add the shallot and sauté for 10mins on a low heat..
- Add the potato and sauté for another 10 mins..
- Add the stock. Bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for 10mins..
- Add the spinach and wild garlic. Simmer for about 5 mins..
- Blend – with a handheld blender or in a blender. Season. Serve and enjoy 😋.
If you find this Wild garlic, spinach and potato soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.