Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked bean chicken with mushroom recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked bean chicken with mushroom recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked bean chicken with mushroom recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked bean chicken with mushroom recipe. You can have baked bean chicken with mushroom using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked bean chicken with mushroom:
- Provide 2 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- Use 2 tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Use of Garlic.
- Prepare of Ginger.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- Provide of Dry mushroom.
- Provide of Tomato.
- Get of Leek (as garnish,not necessary).
- Take of Cooking oil.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of baked beans (I don’t use the whole can).
- You need of Chicken.
Steps to make Baked bean chicken with mushroom:
- Prepare all your ingredients as below.the sauce I mixed it earlier with black pepper in it. It is super easy if u do it like that.i like to do work in order so I always make sure it is all prepared in advance so I don’t miss a thing. Just add here and there if needed too.heat your wok and cooking oil.Fry your ginger and garlic until golden in color and add in your tomato.(sorry my garlic bit burn here).Leave it about 1-2minutes with low heat..
- Then add in your dry mushroom.and chicken.add water and leave it about 5minutes so the flavor of mushroom and tomato mixed with the chicken well. Then add in your baked bean.
- Pour in about 2 cup of water and add in your sauces. Mixed it and leave it about 10-15minutes with medium low heat and closed your pot.Remember to check it now and then because baked bean make the dish can go dry very fast.whenever it dry u can always add in water and taste it if u needed to add any sauces.once done it is ready to serve. Happy try 😘❤️❤️❤️.
If you find this Baked bean chicken with mushroom recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.