Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven baked chicken and rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven baked chicken and rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making some small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be good for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you presently consume lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked chicken and rice recipe. To make oven baked chicken and rice you need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oven baked chicken and rice:
- Prepare 6 of chicken thighs.
- You need 2 cups of long grain rice.
- Use 1 of onion.
- Take 3-4 of garlic cloves.
- Use 2 of tb.s. butter.
- Provide 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Take 1 3/4 cup of water.
- Get 1 of t.s. paprica.
- Provide 1/2 of t.s. onion powder.
- Provide 1/2 of t.s. dried powder.
- Prepare 1 of t.s. dried thyme.
- Get 1 of t.s. salt.
Steps to make Oven baked chicken and rice:
- Preheat oven to 190C. Scatter onion and garlic in a baking dish, then place butter in the centre. Bake for 12-15 minutes after butter melts. Meanwhile, mix together paprica, onion powder, garlic powder, thyme and salt. Sprinkle on both sides of the chicken. Remove baking dish from the oven. Add rice then mix..
- Place chicken on rice. Then pour chicken broth and water around the chicken. Cover with foil, then bake for 40 minutes at 210 C. Remove foil then bake for a further 20 minutes. Let it cool down a little. Then remove chicken and fluff up rice..
- Video where I cook this: https://youtu.be/2-uuni1_NGI?sub_confirmation=1.
If you find this Oven baked chicken and rice recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.