Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) – Mince recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) – Mince recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) – Mince recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to saucy tomato beef keema (non-curry) – mince recipe. To make saucy tomato beef keema (non-curry) – mince you need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) – Mince:
- Get 300 g of ground beef.
- You need 1/4 c of water.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of rock salt.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Cooking oil.
- Use 1 of medium red onion.
- Use 1 of medium capsicum or bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1-2 of long chili, sliced thinly (optional).
- Get 3 of medium tomatoes, sliced.
- Get 1/2-1 Tbsp of soy sauce + oyster sauce + Knorr or Maggi seasoning (or to taste).
- Take 1/8 pc of beef bullion or broth cube, dissolved in 1/8c water.
- Provide 5 cloves of toasted minced garlic (optional garnish).
- Use 1 of leek leaf, sliced thinly (optional garnish).
- Use to taste of Cracked pepper.
Steps to make Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) – Mince:
- Heat pan with 1/4c water and place frozen ground beef in and cover, leave in medium heat. Check after few minutes and turn and break beef apart. Keep doing this until juices come out and all are browned..
- Transfer beef to a container, including juices, sprinkle rock salt, mix and set aside..
- In the same pan, add and heat cooking oil. Drop your garlic. Sauté until toasted then set aside for garnish..
- In the same pan, sauté your onions, bell pepper and chili (if desired). Once onions are translucent drop in sliced tomatoes with seeds. Add cracked pepper (to taste). Spoon in some of the beef juices and cover. Let the flavors blend..
- Check tomatoes, when it has softened and juices have come out, add your beef to the pan. Stir in and cover. Let the juices blend together..
- After 5 minutes, taste, drizzle in 1/2 your soy sauce mix and taste. Add the rest if desired, stir and cover..
- After another 5 minutes, taste, mix in beef broth water mix if desired for more flavour then cover..
- After another 5 minutes, do a taste test and adjust accordingly. Add water if too salty or dry.
- Turn off heat, transfer beef with juices to a bowl. Garnish with leek leaves/green onion, chili &/or toasted garlic..
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS: -Use as a wrap filling, add tomatoes, lettuce and drizzle your favorite yogurt sauce, cream or mayo. -Eat with pita bread, a salad or as rice topping. -6.20.16. I just tried in lettuce wrap, yum! :).
If you find this Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) – Mince recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.