Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Malaysian Curry Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Malaysian Curry Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to malaysian curry chicken recipe. To make malaysian curry chicken you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Malaysian Curry Chicken:
- Get 2 of Chicken meat.
- Use 300 ml of Coconut milk.
- Take of Malaysian curry pasta.
- Use 3 of potatoes.
- Provide 1 of Onion.
- Take 1 of Tomato.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- You need of Option Cumin powder.
- Prepare To taste of chicken powder.
- You need 1 tea spoon of sugar.
- Provide 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 of lemong grass.
- Prepare of Water.
Steps to make Malaysian Curry Chicken:
- Prepare all ingredients, cut cube potato, onion, tomato and chicken.
- Heat olive oil in a pot, add onion and fry until fragrant, add lemong grass, bay leave and fry for few minutes, add curry pasta and fry until you get nice smell of curry pasta..
- Add chicken meat and cook until chicken looks dry. Add boiled water and cook over high heat.
- Add potatoes, garlic powder and bring it to boil again, then turn into lower heat and cook untill potatoes get tender..
- Put in tomato coconut milk and bring it to boil again then turn into lower heat again and add chicken powder and sugar to taste..
- And Curry is getting ready. Place it in a bowl and springkle with chopped fresh chili,Serve it with rice, bread, chapati or else as you want, 😘.
If you find this Malaysian Curry Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.